This policy applies to the company << VENETIS ANONYMOUS INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL FOOD CORPORATION >> hereinafter referred to as VENETIS.
2. Personal Data Collection
VENETIS has design a standard website contact form on its website to initiate communication with any interested individual. This form is used for and inquiries or requests and ir directs them to the appropriate department or staff member. In certain circumstances, our website may be used by prospective job applicants, in which case you should refer the data subject to the Privacy Notice. Additionally, we provide VENETIS phone numbers for a more direct contact if required. Finally it is possible to subscribe to the VENETIS’s newsletter, where the subject needs to agree on the reasons for processing his data before being able to subscribe it.
In order to handle and respond your inquiries and requests, we might collect and store your full name, email, address, contact details, and any other information you might provide to us. This information is strictly used to adequately respond to your inquiries or requests and will not be disclosed to third parties others than those mentioned in this policy or where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
For processing to be lawful under the from Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we identify a lawful basis before we can process your personal data. In this case, the legal basis for the data processing effected by us is the granting of your explicit consent to the processing, by submitting the consent form only in case you agree with this policy.
3. Transfer of personal data
VENETIS may disclose personal data collected to our suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for dealing with your inquiries or requests. Such transfers will be protected by appropriate protection safeguards. (e.g., intra-group disclosures of personal data, disclosure of personal data to subcontractors, disclosure Personal Data to third-party vendors, disclosure of personal data is expressly stipulated by law, etc. ). In addition, we may disclose Personal Data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
4. Personal Data Retention and Deletion
VENETIS is committed not to retain Personal Data for a longer period than it is necessary regarding the reasons that the Personal Data was obtained and we will make sure we will delete it securely. For additional information on retention and deletion periods, please refer to Our Details section.
5. Rights of Data subjects
In this section VENETIS addresses the rights deriving from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and how these rights can accessed from Data Subject. For any further clarifications please refer to Our Details section
- Individual’s Right of Access
VENETIS assumes that Personal Data collected directly from the individual will be accurate and complete. Individuals can access and update their own Personal Data using the Personal Data Access Request Form.
- Individual’s Right to Rectification and Erasure
The data subject may request that any information held on them is deleted or removed, and any third parties who process or use that data must also comply with the request. An erasure request can only be refused if an exemption applies. The Right to Erasure can be requested using the Persona Data Erasure Form.
VENETIS is obligated to erase personal data where one of the following applies:
- personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws consent and no other legal basis for processing exists;
- the data subject objects to the processing carried out on the grounds of the Data Controller’s legitimate interests and there are no other overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
If the request to erase Personal Data has been received, identity has been confirmed, the request meets one of the above requirements and there is no legal contrary reason for processing, VENETIS must delete the relevant data in its entirety. The request shall be recorded in the Data Subject Request Log.
If VENETIS cannot actually delete personal data, VENETIS will ensure that:
- is not able, or will not attempt, to use the personal data to inform any decision in respect of any individual or in a manner that affects the individual in any way;
- does not give any other organization access to the personal data;
- protects the personal data with appropriate technical and organizational security; and commits to permanent deletion of the information if, or when, this becomes possible.
- Individual’s Right to Restrict Processing
The data subject has the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing using the Personal Data Consent Withdrawal Form.
- Individual’s Right to Object
Individuals have the right to object at any time to processing of their personal data using the Personal Data Consent Withdrawal Form.
- Individual’s Right to Data Portability
Upon request a data subject should have the right to receive a copy of their Personal Data in a structured format using the Personal Data Portability Form.
These requests should be processed within one month, provided there is no undue burden and it does not compromise the privacy of other individuals. A data subject may also request that their data is transferred directly to another system. This must be done for free.
If VENETIS cannot respond fully to the request within 30 days, the DPO shall nevertheless provide the following information to the Data Subject, or their authorized legal representative within the specified time:
- An acknowledgement of receipt of the request.
- Any information located to date.
- Details of any requested information or modifications which will not be provided to the Data Subject, the reason(s) for the refusal, and any procedures available for appealing the decision.
- An estimated date by which any remaining responses will be provided.
- An estimate of any costs to be paid by the Data Subject (e.g. where the request is excessive in nature).
- The name and contact information of the contact person.
7. Our Details
ThisPolicyappliestothecompany «VENETIS S.A ANONYMOUS INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL FOOD CORPORATION», hereinafterreferredtoas “VENETIS S.A”.
To make this site work properly, we might place small data files called cookies on your device but none of them are not being used to gather information unnecessarily. The cookies we use do not store personally identifiable information nor can they harm your computer. We want our website to be informative and as user friendly as possible and cookies help us to achieve that goal.
Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Safari) on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store things like user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing a ‘memory’ for the website, so that it can recognise you when you come back and respond appropriately.
- identify users,
- remember users' custom preferences,
- help users complete tasks without having to re‑enter information when browsing from one page to another or when visiting the site later.
Cookies can also be used for online behavioral target advertising and to show adverts relevant to something that the user searched for in the past.
How are they used?
What are the different types of cookies?
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs. By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- session cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser or
- persistent cookie which remains on the user's computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
- first-party cookies which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain
|Session Cookies||We use Session Cooikies to offer you customised experience browsing through the subscription services of the e-shop.|
|Google Analytics||Google helps us collect information on how users use our website in order to optimise not only its functioning and content, but also users'/visitors' experience.|
|Google AdWords||We use Google AdWords, an analysis service of Google, as well as conversion tracking which forms part of Google AdWords. We also use Google remarketing tool to contact with users/visitors who have already visited our website within the last 30 days.|
|Google Tag Manager|
Control on Cookies
It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. However, these options may cause malfunctions to some service provide by various websites, if not used properly
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the Options or Preferences menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, or you can use the Help option in your browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web
If you would like to find out more about cookies and their use on the Internet, you may find the following links useful:
The VENETIS S.A. website was designed and developed and is owned by the company VENETIS S.A., for purposes of brevity hereinafter referred to as the "Company".
Name: VENETIS S.A.
Trading name: VENETIS S.A.
Registered office: 9 AGIAS PARASKEVIS Str 14123 LYKOVRISI ATHENS
Tax Office / Vat Reg. No: FAE ATHINON/094471750
Telephone: +30 2102896400
In case of disagreement with any of the Terms, the visitor / user must leave and make no further use of the VENETIS S.A. website by notifying the administrator thereof, should they wish so.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
With this Agreement, you accept and acknowledge that the whole content of VENETIS S.A.
(documents, texts, marks, designs, images, services, electronic files, etc.) is intellectual property of the Company from the time of its publication on the Internet and, therefore, is protected under the relevant provisions of Greek and European Law, as well as International Conventions.
The domain name www.fournosveneti.gr was lawfully registered in the database of the Hellenic Telecommunications and Post Commission (EETT) on 16/04/2008 under No 1277845 and the name "VENETIS S.A." is a lawfully registered trademark and, thus, both of them are protected under all relevant provisions of Greek and European law.
In terms of third-party intellectual and industrial property rights (e.g. collaborating websites, members or companies), their protection lies exclusively with the beneficiaries.
It is explicitly prohibited to use, copy, store, reproduce, republish, transmit, issue, download, translate and modify in any way whatsoever, in whole or in part, the content of VENETIS S.A and the services provided therein without Company's prior written permission.
Limitations on Liability
VENETIS S.A. and the Company may not be held liable under any circumstances for any damage and/or for any other negative effect that may result from the access to this content and/or the use of the information and services provided therein. All content and services of VENETIS S.A. shall be provided "as is".
The Company does not warrant that the pages, the services, the options and the content will be provided without interruption or errors; or that these errors will be corrected.
The Company shall under no circumstances guarantee the accuracy, completeness and availability of pages and services.
Finally, no warranty shall be given by the Company that any other website or server that is made available through VENETEIS S.A shall be provided to you without viruses or other harmful components. Therefore, no financial or other claim may be made for the reparation of the damages incurred for the aforementioned reasons, while the cost shall, in each case, be born solely by the visitor / user.
VENETIS S.A. periodically publishes some articles solely for the purpose of informing its visitors and users.
No warranty is provided by VENETIS S.A. and the Company in respect of the suitability for use, completeness, lack of errors or adequacy of these documents.
Visitor's/ User's Liability
Under this agreement, the visitor/user of the website must conform to the statutory and regulatory provisions currently in force, and, at the same time, refrain from the following illegal and abusive uses of the content and the services of the Company's website.
Visitors/users are explicitly not allowed to:
- distribute a content that is unlawful, insulting, vulgar, pornographic, threatening, libelous, harassing, harmful for minors or discriminatory on grounds of nationality, race or others;
- violate third-party intellectual or other property rights, including trademarks and secrets, as well as patents;
- include any viruses, malwares, pop-ups, and spams that may cause either temporary or permanent damage/malfunction to any hardware or software of a computer and, in general, of electronic devices or may cause delays, interferences and interruptions in the operations of servers or a telecommunication network;
- contain false statements in relation to the identity of the user or emulation of any (natural or legal) person.
The visitor/user of VENETIS S.A. is obliged not to use the website in order to perform the above mentioned actions which could result in a criminal prosecution or the initiation of a civil or administrative proceeding against the Company for actions indicatively, not exclusively, referred to in the Criminal Code, special criminal laws, legislation on personal data protection, legislation on telecommunications, as well as to the legislation of European Union, National Telecommunications Committee, Personal Data Protection Authority and any other Public or Administrative Authority and Agency; as well as for actions that could infringe upon any right or other lawful interest of the Company or a third party.
In any case, by accessing and using VENETIS S.A. you agree that the exceptions and limitations on liability set out herein are rational and proportionate.
Hyperlinks to third-party web pages
Through appropriate links in VENETIS S.A. access may be provided to third-party websites. These links have been installed with the sole purpose to facilitate visitors/users when browsing the Internet. Inclusion of a link does not in any way constitute an indication of acceptance or approval of the content of such third-party website.
Each link leads to a different website and its browsing is subject to the Term of Use of that website.
VENETIS S.A. and the Company shall have no liability whatsoever in terms of the content and the personal data management policy of the website indicated with a link. Access to a third-party website via the relevant link takes place under the sole responsibility of the visitor/user.
Applicable law and other terms
- 17.05.17 - Announcements VENETIS Company, one of the “Protagonists of the Greek Economy”
- 24.03.17 - Announcements VENETIS Νο1 Superbrand 2016 in the food services category
- 27.07.16 - Announcements VENETIS Company has recently been awarded by the London Stock Exchange, in the European Parliament
- 27.07.16 - Announcements The well known magazine Conde Nast Traveller recommends VENETIS 1948 in Mykonos as one of the insider tips of the island